Automotive Service Writer/Advisors
We are seeking Service Writers/Advisors for our growing team at our San Leandro Mazda location.
As a Service Advisor, you are required to provide exceptional customer service.
- Assist customers in selecting suggested service in a friendly, professional manner
- Work with honesty and integrity while representing the factory and dealer during every transaction
- Ensure customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Effectively communicate with customer the timeline of repair and maintenance
- Ensure technicians recommendations are provided to the customer in a timely manner
- Schedule appointments and generate estimates
- Resolve customer complaints
- Maintain value, quality, and integrity
- Prior Service Advisor experience required
- Self-motivated, goal oriented
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Pleasant and friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Valid drivers license with a satisfactory MVR
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screening and background check
The Advisor Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $15.50 and $17.31. The position may also pay commission compensation which is based on the value or amount of closed sales achieved from $0.00 (if no sales are made) without any upper limit other than sales performance. The position also may also pay a production bonus based on individual or team performance that may range from $0.00 (if baseline benchmarks are not met) without any fixed upper limit.
We offer an excellent progressive compensation plan and excellent benefits including Company-paid medical and dental for employee, vision, long-term disability, Company-paid life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, vacation pay, and sick pay.
San Leandro Mazda is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,000.00 - $7,500.00 per month
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Weekend availability
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law and regulations?
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person