The Porter is responsible for maintaining quality cleaning standards set by Maximus Real Estate Partners, Ltd.
- Responsible for the upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings.
- Meticulously maintains curb appeal. Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner. Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of market-ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments prior to make-ready.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor/General Manager and/or perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models.
- Assist in the troubleshooting/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in housekeeping/janitorial.
- Use of hedge trimmer, power floor cleaner, carpet shampoo machine, paint sprayer, power drain cleaner and all chemicals associated with maintenance and landscaping essential job functions.
- Valid drivers’ license along with good driving record and auto insurance is required.
Maximus is an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.