AM Packaging Operator
What We’re Looking For:
Do you have experience working in the beverage industry? Are you passionate about craft beer?
If so, our team is interested in you! 21st Amendment Brewery located in San Leandro, CA is now hiring for an AM packaging operator.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the willingness to break down obstacles and create solutions to meet quality and production goals
- Extraordinary communication skills
- A positive can-do mindset
What the job involves:
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Ensure a clean, sanitary, and “showcase brewery”
- Perform in a variety of capacities, specifically running packaging equipment while maintaining quality standards
- Working with finished beer in an aseptic manner
- Communicate effectively with team members, conditions of operations, productivity, safety, quality of packages, etc.
- Excitement to meet growing demands and perform other duties as needed and assigned
- Eagerness to be part of a growing team with safety, accountability, professionalism, teamwork and fun in the forefront of the culture
What you should have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience with high speed beverage production/packaging
- Flexibility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Pallet jack and forklift operating experience in manufacturing environment
- Ability to express oneself in both written and verbal communication
- Proficient with MS office suite of software, primarily excel, and word
- A “no job is too small” attitude
- Ability to take direction well and follow written SOP’s
- Capable of standing/walking for 8 to10-hour shifts and ability to perform physically demanding work
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Capable of safe and competent work on and around potentially hazardous machinery, equipment, chemicals and systems
- Able to work in an environment with high noise level
- May need to come in on weekends and/or weeknights
21st Amendment Employee Perks:
- Competitive Wages
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life AD&D, Voluntary Life AD&D, LTD
- Prescription Drug Program Options
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- 401K Program
- Job Growth & Training
And of Course….A Monthly Beer Allowance & other perks!
CLICK to apply today!
21st Amendment Brewery provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, 21st Amendment Brewery complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities