Sales Design Consultant – Window Coverings
Reports to: Owners – Lea & Michael Taylor
Overtime Pay Status: Exempt – Salary paid weekly
Primary Duty: Responsible for day-to-day outside sales activity in a given geographic territory.
1. Monthly / Weekly / Daily canvassing calls to generate sales leads.
2. Actively network through various resources, including but not limited to, Chamber of
Commerce and other related organizations, to develop referrals.
3. Make in-home presentations, using proven sales techniques and demonstrating product
knowledge and positive attitude which result in a 75% close ratio.
4. Meet and exceed monthly Sales targets.
5. Encourage homeowners to display yard signs.
6. Maintain appropriate product margins
5. Follow-up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
6. Maintain company vehicle to ensure cleanliness and safety
7. Attend all staff meetings and training sessions as required.
1. At least 1 year of in-home sales or industry experience
2. Proven record of meeting sales goals or objectives
3. Clean Driving record
4. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
5. Ability to follow established procedures and meet deadlines
6. Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. Ability to drive a van, and sit several hours at one time per day
9. Ability to lift over 20 pounds.
1. Perform other tasks as needed.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job
function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Paid training provided for 6 weeks, commission-based salary after initial
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision and more. Bonuses and incentive trips. Flexible
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org